Be green, buy cork! Cork is 100% natural, eco-friendly, recyclable, biodegradable and vegan-friendly material. It is hand harvested from the cork oak tree 9 to 12 years without cutting down the tree. The average cork tree lives to around 200 years old!
Polymer is an oven bake modelling material composed of polymers, resins, coloring agents and fillers. It is widely used in arts and crafts and decorative items.
Keep your jewelry beautiful! We have a number of tips:
- Water and soap can damage the materials of which a piece of jewelry has been made. It is therefore not advisable to wear the jewelry for example when showering or swimming.
- Use of perfume / creams / hairspray and the like can damage jewelry, so use it first before you put on the jewelry.
- Take off the jewelry when you start doing sports or other activities that may damage or damage the jewelry.
- Do not clean the jewelry in a jewelry bath. Some materials used are porous (pearls, leather, natural materials). The chemicals of a bath can then cause damage.
- Chains of coated steel wire can easily bend. To preserve the original shape of the jewel, it is important that the surface is stored or stored away.
- The acidity can affect the possible discoloration of your jewelry made of metal.
- Cork is waterproof, gently wipe with soap and water.